Friday, November 18, 2011

This Cover or That (#2)

Today on This Cover or That, in honor or the realse of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, we are going to take a look at:

Original US Covers vs. Movie Tie-in Covers









There are actually other movie-tie in covers (dont know why) but I decided to just go with these.

Hmmm. Though I used to be a HUGE Twilight fan, the covers were always just...ehh. The movie tie-in covers are a little bit better, I guess (except for the New Moon one...Team Edward ;)). The one I absolutely love is the Breaking Dawn movie tie-in! I think its beautiful!

So which of all do you like?

And are you going to go watch Breaking Dawn today??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! And if you'd like, leave me a link to your site so I can visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...