Saturday, March 31, 2012

In My Mailbox (#8)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off, I bought the following because I am a HUGE Rick Riordan fan! His mythology books are totally brilliant!


The Kane Chronicles: Survival Guide by Rick Riordan

Not only does this little book talk about the Kane Chronicles, but as I was skimming through it I saw that it also talks about Egyptian mythology! It's great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next one is also about mythology, but this time it's Greek! My favorite! I received this one from the author herself, so THANK YOU!


Pandora's Key (The Key Trilogy #1) by Nancy Richardson Fischer

Such a pretty cover :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm borrowing the next one from the library:


Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars #4) by Sara Shepard

I LOVE Pretty Little Liars...the show too! Did anyone watch the season finale?? It was EPIC! Cant wait for next season! So for now I'll just read this! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And lastly, the next ones I got from Netgalley:

   

Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers #1) by Michelle Rowen
The White Oak (Imperfect Darkness #1) by Kim White
Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you get in your mailbox this week??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment