Friday, June 1, 2012

The Booker Award!


Vanya over at YA Story Teller just gave me this award! Thanks Vanya, that's totally awesome of you!

Rules of the award are:
  • This award is for book bloggers only. To receive this award the blog must be at least 50% about books (reading or writing is okay)
  • Along with receiving this award, you must also share your top five favorite books you have ever read. (More than five is okay)
  • You must give this award to 5-10 other lucky book blogs you adore.
I'm only going to choose 5, otherwise I would NEVER finish!lol
Can I cheat a little by posting some series instead? Okay, I will ;)
  1. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
  2. The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
  3. Croak by Gina Damico
  4. Mythos Academy by Jennifer Estep
  5. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
And now I'm going to award:
  1. Jennifer at Some Like it Paranormal
  2. Kay and Lolita at K-Books
  3. Lacey at The Page Turner
  4. Koice, Dannielle, JP, and Jamie at Book Whales
  5. Tiffany and Anji at Book Cover Justice
Congrats on your award, and link back!

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments! And if you'd like, leave me a link to your site so I can visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...