Friday, June 8, 2012

FREE e-book: Boyfriend From Hell (Falling Angels #1) by E. Van Lowe

Hey kids! Just a quickie post, since it's midnight here already and I have school tomorrow...err, later today ;) lol

I just found out that one of my fave books will be FREE on Amazon for Kindle! And I could not wait for my Showcase Sunday post because it will only be FREE today (Friday June 8th) and tomorrow (Saturday June 9th)! Make sure you check it out!! Even though I have a paperback copy, I'm gonna go get the e-book for my Kindle! :D I'm not crazy, I just loved that book ;)


Such a gorgeous cover...*drools* jk ;)
More about the book and my spoiler-free review (or click on the image above to take you directly to the Goodreads book page). Don't mind the different cover on my review...I won an ARC in a giveaway so the cover was different.

And don't worry if you don't have a Kindle! On the right sidebar of my blog you will find an link to get a FREE Kindle reading app so you can read Kindle books on whatever device you like! So go! Get this book! It's totally awesome! And FREE ;)


2 comments:

  1. I tweeted, hoping that everyone will read it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! And if you'd like, leave me a link to your site so I can visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...