Sunday, June 17, 2012

Showcase Sunday (#7)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~
I didn't do one of these last week 'cause I was "busy studying" for my finals last Sunday. In reality, I get distracted super easily so I ended up spending the afternoon at my cousins graduation party :P hehe
Anyway, I went book shopping earlier that week and I found a Fear Street book and some Greek mythology books for the nerd in me ;)

 

At the beginning of the month I found out that I had won an awesome giveaway held by author Jessica Therrien! Check out all the cool stuff I got:

A poster, part of her manuscript with all the corrections and stuff, and more than enough signed bookmarks! So be on the look out, 'casue I just might be giving away some of these extra bookmarks *wink wink*
I got the next book FREE on Amazon:


And lastly, the next one I got from Netgalley to review:


~~~ ~~~ ~~~

What did bookish things did you get this week?? Tell me in comments or leave me a link!

2 comments:

  1. There should be another package coming :) I sent them at the same time, but you must not have gotten it. It has a signed book and a lined paper notebook with the Oppression cover. Let me know if those don't arrive! Feel free to give any and all of it away if you want. Congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I suspected as much. It'll probably get here sometime this week. And thanks! I loved your book and the prizes I won! I'm just going to give away some of the extra bookmarks...share them with other people :)

      Delete