Monday, January 7, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#16)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


This past week I finished reading:


Currently working on rating this book and writing it's review. Having mixed feelings about it, so stay tuned for my review...


Right now I'm reading:


I really need to finish Before I Wake. I'm borrowing it from the library and its kinda over due...whoops! lol
But they're both really good books so far!


And up next is:


I've already read this one and I absolutely loved it! But it's the only one I've read in the series, so I decided this year was the year I was going to finish reading the Kane Chronicles. I'm also doing a buddy read with a friend from Goodreads :) Have I mentioned how AMAZING Rick Riordan is?? I LOVE his writing!


So, what are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Soul Screamers and the Kane Chronicles! I still have to read the last book, but I'm also going to need to reread the first 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I read The Red Pyramid over a year ago, I decided to re-read it along with the rest of the series back-to-back...so that should be fun! :)

      Delete