Sunday, March 9, 2014

Showcase Sunday (#46)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.


Bought:


Last year I got an e-ARC of The Nightmare Affair, but I thought it was SO good that I finally decided to get myself a paperback copy! :D I just finished re-reading it and it was just as great the second time around!


So, last Tuesday was my last clinical day and a couple of my classmates and instructor were gonna go out to dinner. But we had like an hour in between before the restaurant opened up, so I decided to do a little browsing at the book store. Now, I wasn't going to buy anything, but I ended up buying THREE books instead! LOL. Yeah, I should've known... a book nerd at a book store can only end in one way, haha. But it was a actually a great deal cause I only spent $10 on all three books! Pretty awesome, right? Also, I just finished reading Zombie Queen of Newbury High and it was totally amaze! Review coming soon ;)


Gift:

Evil Red (An Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter Novelette)

And if you are subscribed to Nikki Jefford's Newsletter, you also got this little gem in your e-mail this past week. Can't wait to read it! :D


What bookish things did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. The Nightmade Affair was awesome! Have you read The Nightmare Dilemma? It is as good and as funny if a lil more heartbreaking!
    Happy reading, Lili!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet! It's next on my TBR pile, though! And heartbreaking, you say?? Oh my gods... should I be worried??

      Delete
  2. $10 for three books is awesome!

    The Nightmare Affair was super adorable. :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Such a great deal! And I absolutely adore The Nightmare Affair!

      Delete
  3. Great haul!! I love the look of When Rose Wakes. Going to check that one on Goodreads. Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete