This is no April Fools joke! I'm having another giveaway! :D This time, ONE lucky (US ONLY, sorry!) winner will receive the COMPLETE Falling Angels Saga provided by E. Van Lowe himself! If you have not read this series yet, I HIGHLY recommend it!
|This is the brand new, revamped cover!|
Blurb: Fifteen year-old Megan Barnett and her single mom, Suze, have a special relationship-they are friends, close friends, who do almost everything together. "But come on, guys, she's my mother... Can I really tell her that while we're snuggled up on the sofa watching Spider Man Three, I'm secretly undressing James Franco with my eyes? Of course not..." The special bond takes a turn for the worse when Suze decides to start dating again. She hasn't had a man in her life since Megan's father left ten years ago. Enter two mysterious young men, Megan's new classmate, sinfully attractive bad boy, Guy Matson, and the dangerously handsome art dealer, Armando. Before long Megan and Suze both wind up in steamy relationships. But neither of the handsome pair is quite what he seems. In fact, one of them is Satan, with his sights set on a new bride. Megan has precious little time to figure out how to stop him. If she doesn't, either Megan or Suze are quite literally going to HELL.
I wont post the blurbs for the other 3 books, you know, to prevent spoilers ;) But if you really want to check them out, see my reviews of Boyfriend from Hell (Book #1), Earth Angel (Book #2), Heaven Sent (Book #3), and Falling (Book #4)! ;D
|How gorgeous are the covers?! They are even more beautiful in person!|
The Rules and Other-Important-Stuff-You-Should-Probably-Read:
- This giveaway is US only, sorry!
- The winner will be notified by e-mail on April 22nd and will have 48 hours to claim the prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. (So please, when you sign in to the Rafflecopter form, use an e-mail you check often and double check that it is correct.)
- Must be 13 or older to enter or have parent's permission.
- 1 entry per person. Duplicate entries will be deleted and participant will be disqualified from this giveaway. The exception to this rule is the "once a day" entries.
- All entries will be verified. If any are falsified, all entries for that participant will be deleted, and the participant will be disqualified from this giveaway.
- Giveaway details are subject to change without notice.
- Lili Lost in a Book is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
- Void where prohibited by law.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck to everyone who enters and let me know if you've read this series and/or
what you think about it!