Monday, June 16, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#35)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What I finished reading this past week:

The Dark World (Dark World, #1)

It was AMAZING! Logan was to SWOON for!!


Currently reading:

Lost in Starlight (Starlight Saga #1) Investigating the Hottie

I started Lost in Starlight earlier in the week, but last night I was feeling like starting something light and funny, and I thought a Juli Alexander book would do! I am really liking it so far!


Up next:

Divided (Dualed, #2)


What are you reading this week?? Also, have you read any of these book?

6 comments:

  1. I read Dualed and will be adding Divided to my TBR. This week I am reading The Orchard of Hope by Amy Netzger -- so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not heard of The Orchard of Hope, I'll have to go check it out!

      Delete
  2. I will be reading Rain and Unwept, both ARCs and will also try to squeeze in more Eon and will absolutely read RUIN & RISING somehow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, so many good books! I've heard good things about Ruin & Rising, especially! I may need to see what all the fuss is about ;)

      Delete
  3. One of my friends just finished reading The Dark World and said it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete