This hop features books that need a new home! :D The book I am offering I actually won in a giveaway myself. I read it and loved it, but now it needs a new home! So help me clear my shelf!
Rebecca couldn't feel more out of place in New Orleans, where she comes to spend the year while her dad is traveling. She's staying in a creepy old house with her Aunt Claudia, who reads Tarot cards for a living. And at the snooty prep school, a pack of filthy-rich girls treat Rebecca like she's invisible. Only gorgeous, unavailable Anton Grey seems to give Rebecca the time of day, but she wonders if he's got a hidden agenda. Then one night, in Lafayette Cemetery, Rebecca makes a friend. Sweet, mysterious Lisette is eager to talk to Rebecca, and to show her the nooks and crannies of the city.
AND I also thought I'd throw in some goodies from my Swag Stash! Including one of my Page Corner Bookmarks! Whooo! :D
The Rules and Other-Important-Stuff-You-Should-Probably-Read:
- This giveaway is for US mailing addresses only.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail on August 28th and will have 48 hours to claim the prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. (So please, when you sign in to the Rafflecopter form, use an e-mail you check often and double check that it is correct.)
- Must be 13 or older to enter or have parent's permission.
- 1 entry per person. Duplicate entries will be deleted and participant will be disqualified from this giveaway. The only exception is the "once a day" entries.
- All entries will be verified. If any are falsified, all entries for that participant will be deleted, and the participant will be disqualified from this giveaway.
- Lili Lost in a Book is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
- Void where prohibited by law.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Make sure you hop onto all these other blogs hosting the giveaway, too! Weeeeee! :D
Good luck everyone!
<!-- end LinkyTools script –>