Sunday, August 10, 2014

Showcase Sunday (#55)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.


For Review:

Darkness Watching (Darkworld, #1) Call Me Grim


Thank you, Emma for Darkness Watching! Very excited to read it!

I've mentioned that I love reapers, right? ;) Thanks Month9Books for Call Me Grim! :D

And lastly, thanks to Karin @ Slug Pie Stories, LLC for How to Navigate Zombie Cave and Defeat Pirate Pete and How to Rid Your Swimming Pool of a Bloodthirsty Mermaid! Can't wait to dive into these! They sound like a lot of fun!


That's it for me... no purchases or freebies this week since I was gone for most of the week getting sunburned at a theme park, lol. Kidding ;) I actually had fun! :)

What bookish things did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, Call Me Grim sounds good! I love reapers, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I cannot wait to get a start on it! :D

      Delete
  2. That Darkness Watching book is SO eerie. O.o Call Me Grim looks fab though. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete