Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Post #69: Where did this book come from??


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!

So this week I tried to watch a couple of horror movies, but the ones I picked were kinda... meh. I'm trying again this week! My DVR is filled with horror movies I haven't seen yet. I also started listening to Creepypastas again!



I haven't listened to one in months! A couple of the ones I listened to weren't that great, but I love this narrator so I almost didn't even care! Lol.

As for writing, I didn't do much of it. I did, however, go back and revised my outline. Huge breakthrough! But the middle is still kind of iffy =/

Online

Posts you may have missed:



Reviews:

Frogs, Snails, And A Lot Of Wails (The Mellow Summers #2) An Apple A Day Keeps Murder Away (The Mellow Summers #3)


Current Giveaways:




Book Haul

Library Loot:



Woohoo! Greek mythology! ;D Also got the second book in the Elemental Assassin series... can't wait to start it!


???:



And I got some surprise mail! I have no idea where this came from... well, actually, it came from the publishers, that much I know. I looked it up when it came in the mail, and it's a contemporary, something I clearly do NOT read! So I don't know... I'm positive I didn't request it, so I suppose I could've entered a giveaway and not even remember? I've done it in the past, lol. I entered for a book I thought was another one and when I won it and got the book I thought, "where the heck did this come from??" LOL. Anyway, I know I wont be reading this book, so I've put it up for exchange here. If you're interested in a trade, let me know! :)


Freebies:

The Last Reading (A Storage Ghost Murder Mystery #2) A Sweet Murder (A Storage Ghost Murder Mystery, #4) A Deadly Lesson (Storage Ghost Murders Book 5)

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guys' week? Did you guys get some awesome bookish things this week? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you got a random book you won't read, but hopefully you can swap it with someone. Maybe a publisher you worked with in the past just randomly sent it? I don't know...I get random books sometimes because of things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently got several books that I don't know why they came. One just today. I checked folders and have no idea where it came from.
    I love Creepypasta and so does my son! And I'm rewatching Stephen King's Dreamcatcher right now. Getting creepy...!
    Great haul this week.
    Oh, and Happy Blogaversary:)
    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/15/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-101-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten a random book in the mail before! But it was something I'm actually interested in reading, but I just have no clue how it ended up here! It's also signed. *shrug*

    Angie @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprise books in the mail are quite awesome, although it sucks a bit when it's something you don't usually read!

    Happy reading Lili!

    ReplyDelete