Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Post #71


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!


Nothing much happened this week... all pretty boring. I did make another trip to the library, though, as you will see below :) And I actually haven't done all that much writing either =/ But this is where I stand on that:


14000 / 81000 words. 17% done!

Online

Posts you may have missed:



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#57)
Blogging Confessions - How I review (Part 1): How soon after I'm done reading do I review?

Reviews:

Where Trouble Roams (The Mellow Summers #6) Two Ghosts Haunt A Grove (A Mellow Summers Paranormal Mystery)


Current Giveaways:




Book Haul

Library Loot:



I went for another batch of Elemental Assassin books! I am flying through this series! It is just really good! I also got Forget Me by Kim Harrington (writing under pen name K.A. Harrington) which was yet another of my purchase requests. I love her other books so I am super excited to read this one! I also got a couple of mythology books (surprise, surprise ;)) for some research. I read somewhere that Virgil was the only poet who ever really went into a lot of detail pertaining to the Greek Underworld, and that is what I am wanting to read. I don't really think that's in these books but *shrugs* I'm sure they'll be entertaining anyway (hopefully, lol).


How was your guys' week? Did you guys get some awesome bookish things this week? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Deadly Sting is my second favorite of the series! It has a different format (ONE night), which I really like. :D

    Angie @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete