Sunday, September 11, 2016

Sunday Post #102: Book Outlet Teddy Bear!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


I haven't been doing much this week, but work =/

Nail art of the week:



Wearing my favorite gorgeous gold glitter holo, King Midas by Starrily! (And nail vinyls, of course)

Online

Reviews:

The Lost Girl (Fear Street Relaunch, #3) Double, Double, Nothing But Trouble (Mellow Summers, #10)


Other Posts:



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #80: Summer on Fear Street

Book Haul

Freebies:

Feyland: The Dark Realm ( Feyland Trilogy Book 1) by [Sharp, Anthea] Broken Realms (The Chronicles of Mara Lantern, Book 1) by [Moneypenny, D.W.]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:

A couple more books from Thrift Books...



And my last batch of books from Book Outlet...

I actually bought DBZ for my brothers...

... with my Book Outlet Bear! It's so cute!



I also bought the following e-book 'cause I love Janette Rallison and it was on sale for $0.99!

Playing with Fire


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment