Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday Post #122



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I went to the movie theater, got some stuff in the mail... see all below ;)

What I've been watching:

I went to the movies last night and saw...

Get Out. 2017

It was AMAZING! And so f*cking insane! I loved it!

I also watched Train to Busan on Netflix again... such an amazing Korean movie!

What I've been listening to:



This ongoing Creepypasta is insane! It is really good! David F*cking King is insane! I can't wait to see how our main character is going to pull out of this. (We are up to 6 parts in the narration, and the story is currently running at nearly 2 hours... but totally worth it!)

Online

Posted this Week:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #92: I'm Stuck...

Monthly Wrap-Up: March 2017

Book Haul

Freebies:

The Necklace of Goddess Athena: A Greek gods fantasy novel for the family by [Moschoudi, Effrosyni] See: Whispers of the Damned: Ghostly Games by [Magee, Jamie]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:



That sale Book Outlet had awhile ago? Yeah, I got my books this week! Yay!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment