Sunday, October 8, 2017

Sunday Post #146: Worst Weekend Ever! (I'm being dramatic...)



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So, we put down hardwood floor yesterday in the living room and kitchen, and while it looks nice, we couldn't get our internet back up afterward! The horror! 😱 Lol. My brother is the one who is really good at that stuff, but he was at work all day yesterday. He tried to fix it last night when he got home, but he couldn't see in the dark, lol. Today I was gonna stay home and do laundry, but I went out after I put in my first load 😂 I was bored, okay lol. Anyway, I just got back about an hour ago (it's 11 pm now, Sunday night), only to happily realize that my brother fixed the internet! Yay! So those were my woes this weekend, hahaha.

Online

Reviews posted this week:



Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #103: Evil Cheerleaders?

Giveaway still going on!!

Book Haul

Freebies:

Splinters (The Prospero Chronicles Book 1) by [Titchenell, Fiona J.R., Carter, Matt] Venom and Vampires: a Limited Edition Paranormal Romance Collection by [Lane, Casey, Cohen, Bryan , Waters, Ilana, Taylor, J.E., Shrum, Kory M., McAtee, Martina, Brux, Boone, Ellisson, CJ, Pillar, Amanda, Stevenson, Sharon, Lynn Tyler, Jennifer Hilt, Robert Armstrong, Tom Shutt, Fleur Camacho, SJ Davis, Aileen Harkwood, Milda Harris, Emma Nichols , Lexi James, Cate Farren, Taige Crenshaw, McKenna Jeffries, Rue Volley, Shay Roberts, Christine Ashworth ] The Institute (The Institute Series Book 1) by [Howarth, Kayla]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:


New Rick Riordan book came out this past week, YAAAAAAY!! I got the Target edition with this cool boat thing, lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments: