Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sunday Post #165: ALL the Murders!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing much. I did get a new patient and I get to do wound care, so that's pretty cool. But that's pretty much it. Lol.

What I've been watching:

Luke Cage Season 2 Poster

Season 2 of Luke Cage was really good! I actually like it more than I did season 2 of Jessica Jones.

The Hunt for the Zodiac Killer

This sort of serial killer stuff is really interesting to me, so I started watching this show about the Zodiac Killer of Hulu and it is super interesting! I think it's an ongoing series, so I'm all caught up now.

Your Worst Nightmare on ID Discovery

More true crime stuff because there were only 5 episodes of the Zodiac Killer and I just needed more! Lol. I've been binge watching this series for the last week because it's about to leave Hulu soon, but I am really enjoying it! It is SO messed up! However, only seasons 2-3 are on Hulu, so I'm gonna go watch season 1 on the ID website and then season 4 because apparently season 4 is ongoing right now! Yay! Lol.

What I've been listening to:

Image result for teen creeps podcast

I'm still listening to the Teen Creeps Podcast--it just became a fast favorite! I highly recommend it! Lots of 90s books, and I love it!

Nail art of the week:



No nail are (yet lol), but I am wearing this beautiful purple polish with a gold shimmer that I got from Hot Topic! And of course, I added a gold holo top coat, because more sparkle! Lol.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) How I Magically Messed Up My Life in Four Friggin' Days (The Tale of Bryant Adams, #1) Broken Hearts (Fear Street Super Chiller, #4)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #120: Where the Terror Began...

Favorite Books I’ve Read So Far in 2018

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Book Haul

Bought:

Violets Are Blue More Trouble Brews (Mellow Summers, #13)


For Review:

The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner #1)

Omg thank you so much to Rick Riordan Presents and Disney Hyperion for this! I am super excited to read this book that is based on Mayan mythology! SOOO excited!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment