Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sunday Post #167: All Work and No Play



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work, work, work. I've been super busy with work all week, but I finally get 2 days off Monday and Tuesday! Plus a 3 day weekend! I'm so happy I could cry! I think I need a vacation...

What I've been watching:

Umm, I haven't been watching a lot of stuff this week 'cause I've either been at work or asleep 'cause I'm so tired. Lol. But I have been watching Rugrats lately!

Rugrats

What I've been listening to:

Same podcasts, same music. Lol

Nail art of the week:

I am literally wearing the same nail polish I was last week. Lol. I took off last weeks nail polish 'cause it was all grown out and I had visible wear at the tips, only top put on the same holo/multichrome/magnetic polish. Lol.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Zeus: King of the Gods (Olympians, #1) A Longtime (and at one point Illegal) Crush The Surprise Party (Fear Street, #2)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #122: I Love This Assassin

Bookshelf Tour!

Book Spotlight: If I Die Before I Wake by Martii Maclean (+ GIVEAWAY!)

Book Haul

Freebies:

Hunt (Freya Snow, #1) The Legacy Human (Singularity, #1)

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


For Review:

Scream and Scream Again!

Thank you Harper Collins! I am super excited to read this!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment