Monday, August 20, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #127: ALL the Reading!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9) Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) The Wrong Number (Fear Street, #5) Wrong Number 2 (Fear Street, #27)

I read a lot this week! I am very proud of myself. Lol.


Currently reading:

The Monster Museum (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #10)

I started this book only a couple of hours after the ARC landed in my inbox. Lol.
What can I say, I love Ellie Jordan!


Up next:

The Spider (Elemental Assassin, #10)

The next couple of Elemental Assassin books should be arriving pretty soon from the library, so you bet I'm gonna get them in my brain ASAP! Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment