Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sunday Post #169: (Sort of) Updating Stuff!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I did some tiny updates on the blog, mostly font stuff and colors and centering stuff. One big thing I did was I figured out how to do page jumps and I inserted some on my Reviews page to make it easier to navigate! It's such a small thing but I am super excited about it!

I also got 2 new purses and they are SO cool! Check it out! Here they are without flash... they look like regular old purses..



But then with flash... 😲



And okay, the picture makes it look a bit extreme lol. But they are very vibrant under light! I got these purses from Luminesk, if anyone is interested 😉

What I've been watching:

I actually haven't been watching much of anything lately, I've been doing a lot of reading instead, which is awesome!

Nail art of the week:

I'm actually STILL wearing the same thing from last week! But it's looking real bad and I need a fresh mani STAT. Lol. Unfortunately, I work this weekend so I probably wont get to it till Monday (or maybe later today when I get home from work and I'm feeling up to it... Idk yet. Lol).

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Free Throws The Sleepwalker (Fear Street, #6)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #124: New Fear Street, Yay!

Monthly Wrap-Up: July 2018

Blogging Confessions: About My Hiatuses...

Book Haul

Freebies:

Locked Tight (Mindjack #4; Mindjack: Zeph #1)

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I need to do some updating on my blog. Guess i'll schedule that for Blogiesta time. Love the new purses. Bright bold colors are my thing. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to do Blogiesta but never have. I will... one of these days. Lol.
      Oh these purses are very cool under light! I think you would like them!

      Delete