Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday Post #172: I Need a Vacation...



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I've been working... a lot. I worked 10 days in a row and I am exhausted! I need a vacation. I think I'm gonna ask for the weekend off for a mini vacation because I need sleep and

Image result for supernatural sleep gif

What I've been watching:

I finally watched Deadpool 2 and it was amazing! I think I loved it even more than the first one!

Deadpool 2 - 18 Mayıs 2018 - Özdilek

I also watched Predators and that one was pretty fun, too.

Predators is a 2010 American science fiction action film directed by Nimród Antal and starring Adrien Brody, Laurence Fishburne, Topher Grace, Alice Braga, Walton Goggins, Danny Trejo, Mahershalalhashbaz Ali, Oleg Taktarov and Louis Ozawa Changchien. It was distributed by 20th Century Fox. It is the fifth film in the Predator franchise, following Predator (1987), Predator 2 (1990), and the crossover films Alien vs. Predator (2004) and Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007).

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Betrayal (The Fear Street Saga, #1) The Secret (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy, #2) The Burning (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy, #3)


Other Posts:

#127: ALL the Reading!

Book Haul

Bought:



Book Outlet order! And just 2 days after I got my order in the mail, I went back to the site and bought more books. Lol. Now I'm waiting for those to arrive. Lol.


For Review:

The Monster Museum (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #10)

Thank you so much to Jeff! I've already read this one and I really enjoyed it!! I absolutely love this series!


Library Loot:

Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)

Working my way through this series. It is my goal to finish this series sometime soon here. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Ellie Jordan books. One of my favorite series! Nice book haul this week. I hope you get your mini vacation and rest and relax with a good book:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg me too! Ellie Jordan is one of my favorites! I love it!
      Thanks! I hope so too! Lol

      Delete