Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday Post #175: Time Traveling



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I haven't been time traveling literally. Just reading a bunch of books with time travel. Lol. That's pretty much what I've been doing. Just a normal week back at work with lots of reading in between. I don't even think I've seen much of anything this week. I have been meaning to watch season 2 of Iron Fist, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Lol.

Nail art of the week:



I didn't do any nail art this week, but I am wearing this really pretty thermal polish with gold holo glitter. It's gold when warm and turns purple when cold.

P.S. I think my nails are a smidge too long because I am having trouble typing 😅 Lol. On my next mani I'm gonna have to file them down a bit. But that's the thing, my least favorite part about doing my nails is filing them. But gah! It needs to be done. If you guys knew all the typing errors I'm making on this post... it's insane. Lol.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Kiss of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #8.5) Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9) The Monster Museum (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #10) Bad Moonlight (Fear Street Super Chiller, #8)


Other Posts:

#130: More of the Same...

Clear Your Shelf Giveaway Hop!

Book Haul

Freebies:

Clocked (Clockwise, #4)

I got this one for free when I signed up for the author's newsletter.


Bought:

Clockwise by Elle Strauss Clockwiser (Clockwise, #2)

Time travel! Very cute series! I like it!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of pretty books! Your nails look great. I like the hot and cold thing. Kind of like a mood ring. I have to keep my nails shorter for work. And I remember using the tips of them to type. Also made a lot of errors. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah the thermal polish is pretty much like a mood ring, except it changes with temperature! It's pretty cool!

      Delete