Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sunday Post #176: Germ Factories



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Well, I'm sick. Preschools are a germ factory and now I'm paying the price. Lol. My supervisor messaged me today (Saturday) asking if I could go into work because the other nurse called in sick, I was like, "Girl, I'm still sick myself!" Lol. And apparently the other 2 night nurses are also sick. I feel bad for all of us. Lol. But because I've been sick this whole past week, I watched a lot of stuff because I didn't feel like doing much of anything else...

What I've been watching:

I got caught up on a bunch of stuff. Lots of superhero stuff...

izombie Iron Fist: Season 2 Cloak and Dagger

I liked the latest season of iZombie well enough, not as much as the earlier seasons though. I really liked the second season of Iron Fist. And Cloak & Dagger was also fine. Very interesting superpowers though. (And I also watched some more Dragon Ball Super and Rugrats... but that's like every week for me. Lol. And Saturday I rewatched Logan... sooo good!)

Nail art of the week:



Holo stamping over black. Very simple but I like it.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Greek Gods #squadgoals (OMG Classics) The Beginning


Other Posts:

#131: Time Travel! And Shadowhunters! Yay!

Books That Have Been On My TBR List the Longest


Ongoing Giveaway:

Clear Your Shelf Giveaway Hop!

Book Haul

Library Loot:



That's right, more Elemental Assassin 😁


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty nails and it looks like we've been viewing some of the same shows. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do feel better now, thank the gods! Lol

      Delete