Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday Post #177: Getting the Spooky Stuff Started Early



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Not much. So currently, our internet is being awful and it is so annoying! All day Saturday I was trying to watch stuff on Youtube and Hulu and things would just not work! Ugh! First world problems, am I right? 🙄 lol

What I've been watching:

I rewatched a bunch of stuff this week, like A Nightmare on Elm Street (the reboot, though I do like the OG better) and Child's Play (which I love!) I also watched some other stuff for the first time. I watched all three Cube movies and Hellraiser!

Cube (1997) Hellraiser

I really, really liked the first Cube movie and the third one, Cube Zero, which is actually a prequel. The second one was... fine. And Hellraiser I liked too!

What I've been listening to:

My younger brothers recently introduced me to Unlike Pluto and I am really enjoying his songs! This is very weird for me because I literally listen to the same 3 bands over and over. Lol.



So, yeah. This is one of my favorite songs 😁

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Kill the Queen (Crown of Shards, #1) Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2) Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3) Creatures of the Night (Fear Street Collector's Edition, #9)


Other Posts:

#132: Persevering

Giveaway!

Top Books I’ve Been Meaning To Read Recently, But Still Haven’t

Book Haul

Nothing this week.

MMPR


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment