Monday, October 8, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #134: All the Spooky Stuff!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Funhouse Full Tilt

Getting started on the spooky stuff! Both of these took place in an amusement park and I really liked them! And I've even reviewed them already 😉


Currently reading:

Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1) The Thrill Club (Fear Street, #24)

I did it again you guys, I've started reading WAY too many books at once! Again! Why do I keep doing this to myself? Lol. This week I'm gonna work on finishing off a bunch of these.


Up next:

Halloween Frost (Mythos Academy #1.5)

This one is not horror, but it is Halloween-themed! Plus Mythos Academy is my favorite series! I am very excited to read this! I was looking for something short and sweet and I'll probably finish this one in like 30 minutes. After this, well, I'm feeling in the mood for something with serial killers... fictional-wise! Because that book above, Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters is nonfiction and it can be too much sometimes. Lol. So we'll see. I'm also in the mood for more Elemental Assassin, which you could argue is also about a serial killer 😉 But I love Gin! Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment