Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday Post #179: Rewatching Spooky Movies



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I did some reading, some nail art, and watched a bunch of Halloween/horror movies!

What I've been watching:

I re-watched a bunch of stuff this week, like one of my favorite movies, Attack of the Killer Donuts. Lol. It had also been a while since I last saw Susie Q and Tower of Terror, so I watched those, too. And I just really love Susie Q! It's so cute!

Susie Q Tower of Terror

The last two things of note that I saw were The Silence of the Lambs, which I actually saw for the first time and I really liked it! I'll be watching Hannibal sometime this week! And I watched Rec, another re-watch for me, and another one of my favorites! This one is a Spanish zombie movie and it is SO good! I love the Rec series!! Also, the series is on Hulu! I repeat, IT IS ON HULU!! If you have Hulu and love horror movies, you need to watch this series!! It also has English subtitles if you don't speak Spanish.

The Silence of the Lambs [rec]

Nail art of the week:



I got some bookish nail art (you can see more of that here), and some creepy carnival type thing. Lol.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Halloween Frost (Mythos Academy #1.5) The Wrong Number (Fear Street, #5)  Wrong Number 2


Other Posts:

#134: All the Spooky Stuff!

My Favorite Horror Books

Literary Nails: Croak by Gina Damico

Book Haul

Won in Giveaway:

The Artisans (The Artisans, #1) Fangs for the Memories (Providence Paranormal College, #2) SINFUL: A Bleed Novel (Book 2)

YASH (the YA Scavenger Hunt) just happened earlier in the month, and I actually won some stuff! I am so excited! Thanks so much to  Julie Reece, D.R. Perry, and Dax Varley! I am super excited about all of these books!

Did anyone else participate in YASH? I pretty much do it every year and I love it! It's so much fun!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

Now excuse me while I go watch Rec 2 😉

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nail art! I used to love making mine sparkle. I now have to keep them short for work and chemicals always ruin anything I do to them. So, it's short nails and clear polish for me now. I'm watching some scary stuff too and reading a lot of horror books. I love this month!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! 😊 I love this month too! It's the best! Although, if I'm honest, I read and watch creepy stuff year-round. Lol.

      Delete