Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday Post #181: Slashstreet Boys



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just working and watching horror movies. Oh! I finally got to cleaning my bookcases because they were a hot mess with books just stacked everywhere! So I put everything in it's place and I put up some lights!



Yeah, I think I need more lights. Lol.

What I've been watching:

I've been watching a lot of horror lately, but mostly it's a lot of crap horror. Lol. One movie that I did really enjoy though was Behind the Mask! It was really good! This is a documentary style horror movie that follows around a serial killer in a world where all the famous movie killers are REAL! Think Freddy, Jason, Chucky, etc. ALL of them! It is SO cool!

Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon (2006)

And on Netflix I watched Haunted and I'm working my way through House on Haunted Hill. Liking both.

What I've been listening to:

This week I discovered the Slashstreet Boys and they are my 90s boy band/horror movie mashup dreams come true 😍



I don't even know how many times I've seen these parody videos this week 😂



But they are amazing! I'm glad I found these two videos!

Nail art of the week:



More bookish nail art! See the full post here!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters Haints and Hobwebs (Elemental Assassin, #4.7) You May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street, #1)


Other Posts:

#136: Still Haven't Caught Up

My Favorite Horror/Halloween Movies!

Literary Nails: Unfed (Undead #2) by Kirsty McKay

Book Haul

Freebies:

Book of Shadows: Volume One: Casting

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:



Because Rick Riordan is on my autobuy list 😁


For Review:

Spartan Promise (Mythos Academy: Colorado, #2)

Thank you so much to Jennifer Estep for this ARC! I am beyond excited to read this book! I love the Mythos Academy world!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment