Monday, November 26, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #141: I Love Jace


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)

I finally finished my re-read of City of Bones and I loved it just a much this 10th time! Lol. The ending always gets me with Jace and Clary...



Currently reading:

I Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1)

Working my way slowly through I Hunt Killers and I am really enjoying it. Jasper had a super messed up childhood, but it's so interesting!


Up next:

Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2)

I've been feeling like reading Kiss of Frost lately because, well, it's my favorite series, but also it's very winter-y and it takes place at this ski place! And this is the second book in the series, but one of the things I love about Jennifer's books is that she always does a fantastic job recapping the important stuff that happens in her previous books. So I know that I wont feel lost going into this... but also I've read it once before. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment