Sunday, December 23, 2018

Sunday Post #188



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

It's been a crazy week. I worked Monday and Tuesday, which were my last two days before my vacation time started (yay!) Wednesday I had a girls day out with some of my cousins that started off with breakfast. I also had a work meeting later that day. Thursday I went to get my hair done! Here's the before and after...



It's purple!! Well, it's more of a red-ish, violet color, and it's more subtle than I wanted, but I still think it's nice. On Friday I did some shopping then had a girls night in and watched some horror movies. Saturday I did more shopping, I did laundry, and I wrapped gifts all while watching bad Christmas horror movies. Lol. Today pretty much the only thing I did was my nails because it was just a busy week and I just wanted one day to do nothing. Lol.

What I've been watching:

Oh man, I've been watching a lot of stuff. I watched Pooka! on Hulu and I really liked it. I also watched What Happened to Monday on Netlfix and that was great too. I watched Ginger Snaps for the first time and I enjoyed that as well. And as I mentioned, I watched some horror Christmas movies, which I love! I watched P2 and also Santa's Slay, which is amazing! It's so bad and silly and I just love those types of movies!

hulu pooka Santa's Slay | 14 Christmas Horror Movies To Watch This Holiday Season

Nail art of the week:



I just did this very easy nail art. I put a couple snowflakes as accents over a dark blue polish that is packed with different sizes of holographic glitter.

Online

Ongoing Giveaway:

Midwinter's Eve Giveaway Hop!

Book Haul

Nothing again this week!

MMPR


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment