Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday Post #194



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing much, just work. Although, I didn't work this weekend which thank the gods because we just had a bunch of snow fall, and I hate driving in that stuff. Lol. I do have to work tomorrow though, so we'll see how that goes. On the bright side, I only have two more days of work and then I'm outta here by the end of the week to a much warmer place! Lol.

Count down to Cancun: 6 days!

What I've been watching:

I've been catching up on my shows, Supernatural, mostly. (SO good! We're at 300 episodes! Damn!) I also rewatched Ant-Man and the Wasp on Netflix, so that was fun! And I am finally watching Marie Kondo on Netflix!

What I've been listening to:

I got a couple of short horror stories for you!



Nail art of the week:



No nail art this week, just a purple polish. My nails were actually naked for a whole week cause I haven't had the time! I don't remember the last time that happened. Lol.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Clockwiser (Clockwise, #2) Evil Librarian Black Widow (Elemental Assassin, #12) The Best Friend (Fear Street, #17)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #146

Down the TBR Hole #3

Book Haul

Bought:

Hey Diddle Diddle The Zombie In The Middle (Mellow Summers, #14)

I was feeling in the mood for a little Mellow Summers, so I bought the latest book in the series! If I haven't read it by now, I definitely will sometime this week!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment