Saturday, March 16, 2019

Down the TBR Hole #7



Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!

And thank the gods for that because I desperately need it! Lol. And thanks to Lost in a Story, as well, for creating this amazing meme!


How it works:

  • Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
  • Order on ascending date added.
  • Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
  • Read the synopses of the books
  • Decide: keep it or should it go?

Simple enough, so let's get started!


Blood Bound (Unbound #1) Crush Control Generation Dead (Generation Dead, #1) The Vampire Stalker More Scary Kisses

Blood Bound I am keeping! I love Rachel Vincent and I am terribly behind in reading her books! I really need to get back to reading her books!

Crush Control is about a girl who hypnotizes a guy to fall in love with her to make someone else jealous... I don't think I'm into that, if I'm honest. It's gone!

Generation Dead sounds fun! Zombies living among society and a human girl is falling for one of the living impaired? Yes please! Keeping!

The Vampire Stalker sounds AMAZING! I don't read very many vampire books anymore, but this one is a definite keeper! What's the difference? Well, the girl's love interest is a vampire... that has crossed over into our world from a NOVEL!! He is a fictional character in the real world! Yes, please, and thank you! Lol.

More Scary Kisses is an anthology and I don't particularly like those very much... so it's gone.

Lure (Siren's Call, #1) The Unspoken The Learning Curve Beauty Queens The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)

Lure is about sirens but I'm not entirely interested anymore so it's gone.

The Unspoken is a horror book about a couple kids who escaped a cult and now years later they are dying... but I'm not interested in this one anymore either. Goodbye!

The Learning Curve is a children's fantasy book, two things which I don't really read much of so idk why I added it in the first place. Lol. It's gone!

Beauty Queens sounds fun! It's about some beauty pageant contestants whose plane crash lands on a remote island and they are stranded, left to fend for themselves. I'm into that! Keeping, for sure!

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is a book I definitely still want to read! I've heard so many good things about it!


And that's it!

Total books deleted: 5
Total books kept on TBR list: 5


Let me know if you have read any of these books and whether I should've given them a second chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment