Sunday, March 10, 2019

Sunday Post #196: Watching Captain Marvel



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I haven't been doing much... just trying to get back into the swing of things even though I still want to be on vacation 😅 lol.

What I've been watching:

Yesterday was my brother's birthday so we took him to the movies to see Captain Marvel and it was AMAZING!! I really loved it!

Captain Marvel

Besides that, I've just been trying to catch up on all my TV shows.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Scrooge #worstgiftever (OMG Classics) Zombie Thanksgiving: A YA Paranormal Story Snowman Shivers: Two Dark Humor Snowmen Tales The Fire Game (Fear Street, #11)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #149

Down the TBR Hole #6

Book Haul

Nothing this week!

Image result for mighty morphin power rangers gif


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment