Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sunday Post #197: Have I Mentioned My Nail Polish Addiction?



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work, work, work. I did go to a shopping event on Thursday, and while it was fun, it also triggered my anxiety. Too many people, too many clothes. But I did get myself a coat and a shirt for very cheap.

And I actually don't really like shopping... unless it's online! And about a week ago I went a little bit crazy in the nail polish department...



I hadn't bought nail polish in a good, long while. For good reason, too, since I have so much of it! But I just wanted something new and I ended up getting 9 bottles (and 1 stamping plate). Restraint, I don't have any. Lol.

Nail art of the week:



And of course I'm already wearing one of my new polishes. Lol. I actually did this on Friday night, and then Saturday afternoon when I got home from work I had 2 packages waiting for me, both of them containing nail polishes, and you bet I want to redo my nails already with those that I got! Lol. I have my eye on the gray holo Cupcake Polish one which has multichrome flakies and it is gorgeous! I'll do it in a couple day. Lol.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Snowman


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #150

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop!

Down the TBR Hole #7

Book Haul

Freebies:

Stolen Luck (The Luck Series Book 1)

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:

Winter's Web (Elemental Assassin, #17.5)


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment