Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday Post #198



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I've been doing a lot of reading lately, so I've been behind on my TV shows. I'm gonna try and catch up on those this week! But that's pretty much it. Lol.

What I've been listening to:

A little girl who knows when bad things are gonna happen. Does she just know, or are these "accidents" somehow her fault?



This is still ongoing, but it is so good! I feel so bad for Lily!

Online

Posted this week:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #151: Killers Everywhere

Down the TBR Hole #8


Ongoing Giveaway:

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop!

Book Haul

Nothing this week!

Image result for mighty morphin power rangers gif


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment