Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sunday Post #201



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work... so much work 😩 I need another vacation. Lol. Oh! I did re-color my hair this past week and I am in love!!

Before & After

I cannot get over how vibrant the purple is on my dark hair! I love it! I've been using Overtone since last summer, the Extreme Purple deep conditioner, but this time around I tried out a new color, Purple for Brown Hair and it is amazing! It shows up much better in my dark hair!! I can't get over it!



What I've been watching:

Still been watching this:

Shonen Jump Bleach Anime Cast Cartoon Poster 24x36

I really liked season 1, but seasons 2 and 3 dragggged. It's the same issue I have with Dragon Ball, which I LOVE, but the fights just drag on forever! Also, some things I just didn't understand... why were the captains fighting each other, I don't understand!!! Anyway, I just started season 4 a couple days ago and I'm really liking this season so far too. (P.S. It's about Soul Reapers and I really like this stuff 👻 lol).

Online

Posted this week:



Ongoing Giveaway:

QOAAD

Book Haul

Freebies:

3 a.m. (Henry Bins Book 1) by [Pirog, Nick]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]



This cool little book I got from a pre*order campaign for Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare! This was back in December so I had totally forgotten about it! It was a nice surprise when it showed up this week lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment