Monday, July 22, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #160



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Bleach, Volume 62 Bleach, Volume 63 Bleach, Volume 64
Beanstalker and Other Hilarious Scarytales Color Bleach+: The Bleach Official Bootleg

So, as you can see, I'm still super into reading Bleach at the moment. I read quite a few volumes this week! And then there's that random non-Bleach book. Lol. I suddenly really felt in the mood to read that book, so I did. And I really enjoyed it... again! That one was a re-read for me.


Currently reading:

Bleach, Volume 65

Surprise, Surprise. More Bleach. Lol.


Up next:

Well, obviously I'd like to read more Bleach, but volume 65 is the last one I have from the library so I'm gonna have order the next couple ones asap!


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm going to go look up Bleach right now as I'm simply not familiar. Thanks for sharing, Lili! #superlatecomment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's a fun series! And you can watch the anime instead if you'd like 😉

      Delete