Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Monthly Wrap-Up: July 2019



August is just around the corner which means fall is almost here! Yay! Unpopular opinion, but I hate summer 😣 I cannot wait for sweater weather to come around!


Books read this month

Protect the Prince (Crown of Shards, #2) Beanstalker and Other Hilarious Scarytales Bleach, Volume 61 Bleach, Volume 62

Bleach, Volume 63 Bleach, Volume 64 Bleach, Volume 65 Color Bleach+: The Bleach Official Bootleg

This month I read a lot of Bleach, and I mean a lot. Lol. I started off the month with a little Jennifer Estep, and I sprinkled in a re-read of Beanstalker which is just a lot of fun!


And my favorite book of the month was...

Color Bleach+: The Bleach Official Bootleg

I adore Beanstalker and Jennifer Estep is one of my favorite authors, so I'm a little shocked at myself for not choosing one of those. But also not really because I've just been recently obsessed with Bleach. Lol. So I picked Color Bleach+ because it just has a bunch of fun little insights into the characters, and one of my favorite parts of the anime, The Illustrated Guide to Soul Reapers! It is so much fun and I love it! Plus, there's a whole section in color!


Book Reviewed in this month

Protect the Prince (Crown of Shards, #2)

Protect the Prince (Crown of Shards #2) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★★


Other Posts

 monday  tbr  sunday

 top books  2019 Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

 stranger things  netflix

 kill the queen  july giveaway


Let me know how your month went!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still so in awe of those nails. I saw them when you posted about them the first time, and they struck me again this time. Love them!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete