Monday, August 5, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #162: Sci-Fi Fairy Tales? Yes Please!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

This book was amazing! I absolutely loved it! I just can't believe it took me this long to get to it!


Currently reading:

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)

As soon as I finished Cinder I started in on this one cause I just wanted more! I am about halfway into it and I am thoroughly enjoying it! I just love this world and especially the characters!


Up next:

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) Bleach, Volume 66

And if Scarlet is anything like Cinder, I will probably be diving straight into Cress. I'm also starting to feel those Bleach withdrawals setting in, so as soon as volume 66 arrives from the library, I'll be devouring it! I hope it gets here this week because I just need more! Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment