Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday Post #209: Obsessed with Sci-Fi Fairy Tales



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I was a little bit busy at work getting the family ready to go on their trip... which means that I myself get a mini vacation too! I have about a week off and... well, idk what I'm gonna do... let's be honest, read probably. Lol. Anyway, I'm just excited to have some time off.

But besides that, I haven't been really doing much. I've been reading a lot, so I haven't really watched anything of note. I have been re-watching some of the Final Destination movies, so there's that. Lol.

Nail art of the week:



I haven't even been doing nail art either! I've just been wearing neon pink this whole summer. Lol. This is a new shade I just got this week.

Online

Posted this week:

#164: Why Do You Hurt Me So?



#28: Twilight and Cookbooks?

Book Haul

Bought:



I've been binge reading The Lunar Chronicles, but I only had the first three books in the series so I just bought the rest! I actually just started reading Stars Above. Anyway, I really love this series and I am so sad I am almost done with it 😩


Library Loot:



I've loved the author's other two books, so I am very excited to read this one!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

4 comments:

  1. I loved The Lunar Chronicles and also only had the first three books. I want to catch up. They would be such great movies. Enjoy your mini vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you need to catch up soooon! It's SO good! It's officially one of my favorite series!

      Delete
  2. Funny, I recently re-watched the Final Destination movies too! Loved the first & second one but had a hard time getting into number 3??? I ended up stopping, maybe I will pick it up again???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this series! I actually really love the first 3 movies! The 4th one... not so much. And then the 5th one is pretty good too. There's a really interesting plot twist there at the end 😏 I think you should give it another shot... if only just to see the kills because they are pretty awesome!

      Delete