Thursday, October 17, 2019

Halloween Creatures 2.0 Book Tag!



I saw this fun tag over at Elley the Book Otter and it was created by Anthony @ Keep Reading Forward!


Witch
A Magical Character or Book

Stirring Up Trouble (Stirring Up Trouble, #1)

I love Stirring Up Trouble! It is witchy and magical and cute and funny! I love this series! I love this author in general!


Werewolf
The Perfect Book to Read at Night

Haunted (Fear Street, #7)

I feel like any Fear Street book would be great (Haunted is one of my favorites!) They are creepy enough to be spooky, but they're not so scary they'll give you nightmares. Plus, I just love that nostalgia. Lol.


Frankenstein
A Book that Truly Shocked You

Final Girls

When you say shocked the one that always come to mind immediately is Final Girls. The plot twist in this one was insane and I did not see it coming! I definitely, truly shocked me. This one is another book I love!


The Devil
A Dark, Evil Character

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)

Levana 😒😠


Grim Reaper
A Character that Should Never Have Died

Prey (Shifters, #4)



Zombie
A Book that Made You “Hungry” for More

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

I fell madly in love with this series! I binge read it in probably under a month! I just love this world and the characters and I intend to put Marissa Meyer on my auto-buy list! Lol. When I finished reading Winter it left me with some serious withdrawals, so I am really glad that there is a follow up Iko graphic novel I can dive into!


Gargoyle
A Character that You Would Protect at All Cost

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)

Jem Carstairs! He is the sweetest, gentlest person ever and I love him! I hate that he has this awful disease! And then what happened at the end of Clockwork Princess... 😭😭😭


Vampire
A Book that Sucked the Life Out of You

Program 13 (The Emile Reed Chronicles, #1)

I actually DNF'd this one last month. I was very excited to read it because it just sounded so interesting, but it didn't work out for me. I read about 25% of it and nothing was happening and I could not connect with the character. It was sucking the life out of me so I just stopped reading it. Which I actually hate to do because I wonder, "Well, what if if got better?" 🤷‍♀️


Ghost
A Book that Still Haunts You

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

I love this book, but that epilogue, man. I still think about it every once in a while and it still makes me want to cry 😩


Demon
A Book that Really Scared You

The Crawling Darkness (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #3)

I love horror, but books hardly ever actually scare me. The one book that did manage that though was The Crawling Darkness. I love the Ellie Jordan series, but this book in particular, for whatever reason, was extra creepy to me!


Skeleton
A Character You Have a Bone to Pick With

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)

At the time of writing this post, I'm currently reading CoFA and Jace is driving me insane! I love this series, I love Jace, but he is being so frustrating! The things that are happening to him are hurting my soul, but talk to Clary you big idiot! Good grief!


Mummy
A Book You Would Preserve Throughout Time

percy jackson box set

Ooooh, this one is hard. How about something like Percy Jackson? I love this series and it is such a classic!


Creepy Doll
A Cover too Scary to Look At

Shutter

This one is very creepy, but that's kinda why I love it. In fact, I did some nail art inspired by this cover 😉

 shutter nails


The Monster Mash
It’s Fun to Be with Friends on Halloween! Tag Your Friends!

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! I'd love to see your answers! 😁


Let me know what some of your favorite spooky books are! I'm always looking for scary stuff to read!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to read Cassandra Clare. I've only read one of her books!

    Love the nails for Shutter!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! Lol. I love her books, but she always makes me cry lol.

      Thank you! 😊

      Delete