Monday, October 7, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #171: So Sad, But So Good



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) Spartan Destiny (Mythos Academy: Colorado, #3)

CoFA totally broke me 😩 That ending was just 😭 There was a reason I was putting off continuing on with this series, and that was exactly why! But I still loved it! Lol. Spartan Destiny was also great! This was the last book in the trilogy and it makes me so sad because i just really love the Mythos Academy world 😭


Currently reading:

Tales from the Gas Station: Volume One

Still reading/listening to this one! It's a lot of fun! I'm enjoying just listening to it before bed every night.


Up next:

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) A New Fear (Fear Street Sagas, #1)

I mean, things can't possibly get worse in CoLS, can they? I just jinxed it didn't I? It's gonna make me cry, isn't it? 😭 Anyway, if I haven't started this one, I will sometime in the coming week! I'm also feeling like reading a little Fear Street, but Fear Street that takes place WAY back in the day.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. One of these days I'm going to read The Mortal Instruments Series. I've only read the first book, but I definitely need to keep going!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! And grab some tissues because, at least for me, these books love to make me cry. Lol. But I still love this series lol.

      Delete