Monday, October 21, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #173: I'm Not Okay (I Promise)



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

The Confession (Fear Street, #38) City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

I read The Confession and it was fine and whatever, but more importantly, I finally finished City of Heavenly Fire and



😭 The book was great but I was totally not prepared to leave these characters yet! 😭 This book made me cry so much, and just thinking that this is the end of their story just makes me want to cry all over again. And yes, I know about The Dark Artifices, and I will read that series, but Jace and Clary! 😭 They might get a cameo here and there, but they probably wont be the main characters any more, and that's what hurts. I miss them already! 😭

(Oh, fun fact: when I was looking for that MCR gif I ran across another one that was quite appropriate...



😩 Google, if your intention was to make me cry again, well mission freaking accomplished! 😭 Magnus and Alec 💗 I may have to go watch the Shadowhunters TV show to help with this hangover 😩)


Currently reading:

Tales from the Gas Station: Volume One Blackheath (The Blackheath Witches, #1)

I know it seems like I've been reading this book forever, but I swear I'm making progress. Lol. I'm about 55% done, so I'm getting there! I also started a re-read of Blackheath which I remember absolutely loving! I'm already about 25% in and I am enjoying it immensely! It's a lot of fun and exactly what I needed after CoHF.


Up next:

The Bane Chronicles

Speaking of Magnus, before I actually get to The Dark Artifices, I'm gonna read this one next! I'm really excited! Magnus is one of my all time favorite characters, just ever! But before I start this one, I'm gonna read something else... I'm thinking some more R.L. Stine...


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment