Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sunday Post #216: An Exciting Bookish Accessory!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

It was a very quiet week. The most exciting thing I did was probably buy fleece-lined leggings to wear under my scrubs 😂 I've been reading a lot, so that's good. I practiced my Japanese only one day this past week, so I need to get back on that! Oh! I did get a really cool book light!



It literally looks like a book!



It's so cute! I love it! The only thing is it's smaller than I thought it would be. But it's fine... it does it's job. Lol.

What I've been watching:

poster dragon ball super Universe Survival by naironkr Blue Exorcist The Possession of Hannah Grace

Dragon Ball Super is over and I'm kinda sad but also kinda glad because this last arc was long AF! But I love these characters so I'm gonna miss them 😩 I recently saw that the new Broly movie is on Prime, so I think I'm gonna give that one a rewatch. I also watched a bit more of Blue Exorcist and I am still loving it! It's a lot of fun! And last, I saw The Possession of Hannah Grace. I was very excited to see this movie because the premise just sounded very interesting, but it ended up being just an okay movie 😕

I don't remember if I've mentioned this already, but my initial plan for October was to watch one horror/Halloween movie every day... but things didn't work out that way 🤷‍♀️ lol.

Nail art of the week:

As I am writing this Saturday night, I am still wearing the same mani as last week, so hopefully I will update you guys as soon as I redo my nails! It will happen this weekend, I just don't know when 😅

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The First Scream (Fear Park, #1) The Last Time I Lied The First Horror (99 Fear Street: The House of Evil, #1)


Other Posts:

#171: So Sad, But So Good

#2: Off To A Great Start!

#34: A Little Bit of Everything

Book Haul

Library Loot:



Why yes, I did get what looks like a children's book. This is literally the level of Japanese I'm at 😂 I already looked through it, and I actually know quite a bit of things in it! Other things are new to me.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment