Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sunday Post #218: Progress!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I've been making some progress learning Japanese. I had stopped using Rosetta Stone for a bit there just because I've been a little busy, but I have used it a couple times this past week. I also got a book which is really helpful in explaining the grammar rules and the sentence structure, which Rosetta Stone does not do. AND I also started using Duolingo. I've only had it for a couple of days but I'm really liking it!



But besides that I haven't been doing much.

What I've been watching:

meerl: ““ Stop trying to solve everything by yourself. Don’t forget that you’re not alone! ” These boys are KILLING me ”

I actually haven't been watching a lot of anything these last couple of weeks even though ALL the shows started back up. I watched a couple of more episodes of Blue Exorcist (LOVE!) and I'm all caught up on Supernatural, but that's pretty much it.

What I've been listening to:



The Slashstreet Boys are back!! I absolutely love this!

Nail art of the week:



I was gonna do some Halloween stamping over this but I just haven't had the chance. I've only had this on for a couple of days and you can already see the wear because I didn't put on a proper top coat! I'm only wearing a holo top coat. One tip to make your nail polish last: Use top coat!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Loudest Scream (Fear Park, #2) I Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1) Runaway (Fear Street, #41) The Third Horror (99 Fear Street: The House of Evil, #3)


Other Posts:

#173: I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

#36: I Just Love Mysteries, Okay?


Ongoing Giveaway:

Spooktacular Hop

Book Haul

Bought:

Blackheath Resurrection  (The Blackheath Witches, #2)

I loved the first book and I was in the mood for this series so I bought book two! It was good, just not as good as the first one.


Library Loot:



And this is the book that's been helping me with my Japanese. It's pretty helpful!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for making progress. I hear Japanese is the most difficult language to learn. And I love you nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is extremely hard! But I am enjoying the challenge! lol.

      Delete