Thursday, October 31, 2019

The Spooky Book Tag!



I don't remember where I first saw this tag, but I do know that it was created by The Book Pusher! It looks like a lot of fun, so I'm excited to give it a shot!


Corn Maze
What book had you confused and lost from the very beginning?

Insanity

All I knew is that this took place in an asylum. Besides that? No clue! What was even the story? I don't know! This one was a DNF for me.


Haunted House
What book has the creepiest setting?

The Suffering (The Girl from the Well, #2)

The Suffering is the sequel to The Girl From the Well and it mostly takes place in Aokigahara in Japan, AKA Suicide Forest! This setting is just horrifying on so many levels, but it's also very sad. I really loved this book, and this series as a whole.


Ghost Boyfriend
Who is your eternal book boyfriend?

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2)

Oh no! This one is hard, so I'm gonna cheat 😉 When I first read this question my mind immediately went to Jace 😍 I adore him!! But I also love Logan freaking Quinn from Mythos Academy 😍 I wouldn't be able to choose between them, so I'm just gonna go with both!


Caramel Apple Suckers
Best dang Halloween book ever!

The Babysitters Coven (The Babysitters Coven, #1)

I'm picking The Babysitters Coven just because I've read more recently, but it's really good! And a lot of fun! It also takes place on Halloween! Well, at least partly 😉


“Vampires in Everything”
What is your least favorite Halloween trope?



Vampires, actually. Well, vampire romance. I think I gorged myself on vampire romance when Twilight was super popular, and now I can't even look at it. I haven't read anything like this in a loooong time!


“Pumpkin in Everything”
Your favorite Halloween trope?

Changing Channels xD

Haunted houses! I love anything with ghosts!


Evil Incarnate
The most evil villain?

Black Widow (Elemental Assassin, #12)

I thought Mab Monroe was bad, but M.M. Monroe gave her a run for her money! She was so sneaky and messed with all of Gin's friends and it was just frustrating! I hated her! I love this series though! 😉


Ouija Board
A book that messes with things that you don’t want to be involved in!

Teen Spirit

A Ouija board, actually! I don't know that I really believe in that stuff, but I have enough sense to not even try it! Nope! Not going there! I watch horror movies, I know what happens. Lol.


Full Moon
What character do you turn into on the full moon?

Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1)

I don't know... I never really thought  about this. But maybe snarky Daphne? 🤷‍♀️ Lol


All Hallows Eve
The other world and this world have meshed for one night; what book world would you love to be swept up in?

Halloween Frost (Mythos Academy #1.5)

I just really love the Mythos Academy world, okay? Lol. There's so many mythological creatures and magic and I'd just love to see it! I just hope I don't get mauled by a Nemean Prolwer... or a Fenrir Wolf... or a Griffin 😅


Voodoo Doll
What author would you love to take control of and make them write you anything you want?

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

I don't know what I would have her write, but I love Cassie Clare's writing and her Shadowhunters world!


Black Cat
What red flags do you look for when first starting out a book?

When someone insults your favourite character: 12 "Supernatural" GIFs For Life's Most Random Situations

Oh man, where do I start... Instalove and love triangles are two things I do not enjoy. Will I stop reading it because of this? Probably not, but there is a high probability I won't enjoy the book as much as I would otherwise.


Witches Brew
A book that had a lot of different components thrown in but the result was magical!

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

Fairy tales, sci-fi, adventure, romance, mystery, fantasy, futuristic, dystopia-ish...These are just a few of the words I would use to describe The Lunar Chronicles, which was absolutely amazing! I fell in love with this series hard.


What's your favorite Halloween read? Let me know!

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

Image result for happy halloween gif

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read The Babysitter's Coven---I've heard such good things about it!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it it! It is a lot of fun!

      Delete