Monday, November 4, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #175: Can't Stay Away From Those Shadowhunters



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Wires and Nerve (Wires and Nerve, #1) Tales from the Gas Station: Volume One Drop Dead Gorgeous (Return to Fear Street, #3) The Bane Chronicles

Really enjoyed Wires and Nerve! Adored Tales from the Gas Station and I can't wait for volume 2! Drop Dead Gorgeous was... fine. And, of course, I loved The Bane Chronicles!


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Dreams of the Dead (The Waking, #1)

I started Dreams of the Dead... I've only read one chapter so far, but the synopsis is intriguing, so we'll see how things go.


Up next:

Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy

I just can't stay away from this world. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment