Thursday, December 5, 2019

Birthday Book Tag!



My birthday is tomorrow (oh my god I'm old!) and I thought this tag would be fun to do!
I saw this tag over at a GREAT read.


Count your birthday along your bookshelf and then subtract your birth month. What book does it land on?



Deadly Design is a sci-fi thriller, one I haven’t read yet. But it sounds cool!


If you could spend your birthday with any fictional character who would it be and why?



I’ve been reading a lot of Shadowhunter Chronicles lately, so the person who came to mind was Magnus Bane. He is just such a fun, lovable person who always has some pretty awesome adventures (Peru, anyone? Lol) AND he can do freaking magic! Yes please!


Find a book that takes place in the season you were born in.



I was technically born in the late fall, but there is always snow by the time my birthday rolls around, so I picked Kiss of Frost. It's one of my favorites! I’m not quite sure when this one takes place, but I think it’s in the middle of winter... but whatever. Lol.


Find a book that's the color of your birthstone.



My three birthstones (apparently? I thought there was only one lol) are the Turquoize, Tanzanite, and the Blue Zircon, which are turquoise/blue. I thought this book cover matched perfectly because it has all those colors!


Is there a series with the same number of books as your age? If so what is it?



Well, not any series I know has the exact same number as my age. I went with Elemental Assassin because it’s the closest... though it is 10 books short of my age. Lol. I was gonna go with Fear Street but that one has 30 books too many. Lol.


Pick a book set in a time period, world, or country you would like to have been born in.



I'm gonna go with the Mythos Academy world because I just love the magic and monsters, even though said monster would probably kill me 😅 Would I risk it? Yes. Lol.


Let me know what character you would love to spend your birthday with or what world you would've loved to have been born in.

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

2 comments: