Saturday, December 7, 2019

Joy of Christmas Book Tag!



I saw this fun tag over at Angel's Guilty Pleasures.


ANTICIPATION
The Christmas excitement is real; What book release(s) are you most anticipating?

Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1) Paola Santiago and the River of Tears  (Paola Santiago, #1)

For the remainder of the year there isn't really anything I'm looking forward to, but next year it's these two! More Shadowhunters and La freaking Llorona? YES PLEASE.


CHRISTMAS SONGS & CAROLS
What book or author can you not help but sing it’s praises?

Jennifer Estep

Jennifer Estep. Literally anything she writes I adore 🥰


GINGERBREAD HOUSES
What book or series has wonderful world building?

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)

I adore the Shadowhunters world! Just, everything about this world is amazing and I cannot get enough of it!


A CHRISTMAS CAROL
Favorite classic or one that you want to read.

Alcestis: A Play

I'm actually not really into classics, but I love Greek mythology and I really enjoyed this one!


CHRISTMAS SWEETS
What book would you love to receive for Christmas?

Bleach SOULs. Official Character Book

I am obsessed with Bleach so I wouldn't mind getting this one 😉


CANDLES IN THE WINDOW
What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling?

Holding Court

This one was very cute and I loved it! It balanced the cuteness with the murder mystery really well.


CHRISTMAS TREES & DECORATIONS
What are some of your favorite book covers?

With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7) Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18)

I really love the book covers from the Soul Screamer series because the dresses are just gorgeous! The covers from the Elemental Assassin series are also gorgeous, BUT ALSO Gin looks badass in every single one of them!


CHRISTMAS JOY
What are some of your favorite things about Christmas and/or some of your favorite Christmas memories?

Image result for supernatural christmas gif

For me it's not so much things as it is feeling. While I love decorating and the snow, it's really the feeling I get around this time of year of togetherness and love. Idk... I'm feeling cheesy today. Lol.


Let me know what some of your favorite things about Christmas are!

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

2 comments: