Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Monthly Wrap-Up: November 2019



So, umm, I was gonna post this last Saturday but... I got distracted. I'm gonna blame it on me doing nail art all evening 😅

Anyway, Happy Holidays! 😁

⛄❄🎄🎁🎅


Books read this month

This month I read 5 Books, 2 short Fear Street books, and 2 novellas. 1 of these books and 1 novella was a re-read.

The Bane Chronicles The Christopher Killer (Forensic Mystery #1) Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy The Stepsister (Fear Street, #9)

I started off the month with finishing The Bane Chronicles then I re-read The Christopher Killer then I went back the the Shadowhunter world because I love it and I can't stay away for too long. Lol.

The Stepsister 2 (Fear Street, #33) Shadow (Paper Gods, #0.5) Rain (Paper Gods, #2)

Afterward I finally fished The Stepsister duology and it was... fine. And then I finally, FINALLY, got a hold of Rain from the library so I was able to continue the Paper Gods series...

Rise (Paper Gods #2.5) Storm (Paper Gods, #3)

...and then I finished it. Overall, I really enjoyed it! I loved the setting in Japan and the romance was really cute.


And my favorite books of the month were...

The Bane Chronicles Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy

It's gotta be a tie between these 2. Look, I'm Shadowhunter trash and I just can't get enough of this world 🥰


Books Reviewed in this month

Evil Powers (Fear Street Collector's Edition, #5) The House of Evil (Fear Street Collector's Edition, #11) Fear Park (Fear Street Collector's Edition, #10)

Evil Powers (Fear Street Collector's Editions #5) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆
The House of Evil (Fear Street Collector's Editions #11) by R.L. Stine | ★★★☆☆
Fear Park (Fear Street Collector's Editions #10) by R.L. Stine | ★★★☆☆


Other Posts

October 2019



#3: I Finally Finished The Mortal Instruments And I Am Not Okay

gratitude giveaway.jpg



Let me know what your favorite read of November was and what you are looking forward to reading this month!

4 comments:

  1. Your books looks interesting. See what I read in November at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh--I am very interested in books set in Japan! I love the culture, food, and architecture of the Japanese, so I'm happy to learn about Rain and Rise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! I'm actually learning Japanese right now... it's really hard 😅 Lol. Make sure to start off with Ink though! It's a trilogy.

      Delete