Sunday, December 22, 2019

Sunday Post #226: It's Staycation Time!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

The kid I take care of had the flu, so it's been very busy at work. BUT I am officially off for two weeks and the kid was doing a lot better before I left, so hurray for that! I also literally finished the last of my Christmas shopping this weekend, but it's done! I'm really looking forward for some time off 😌

What I've been watching:

A lot of Christmas movies... and not horror ones this time. Surprising, I know. Lol. I watched Noelle on Disney+ and it was really cute, and yesterday I watched The Santa Clause and The Santa Clause 2.

Disney’s Christmas movie Noelle The Santa Clause Christmas Movies

Nail art of the week:



Candy canes! Lol.

Online

Posted this week:

#181: Babysitter Scares





AKA I Got Rid Of A Bunch Of Books On My TBR And It Feels Good!


Ongoing Giveaway:

midwinters NEW.png

Book Haul

Bought:



My Black Friday order form Book Outlet FINALLY came in this week! I bought a bunch of kids books to give away this Christmas. Half of them I've already given to the little girl I take care of, and the rest I think I'm gonna give away to my cousin's kids.



And I of course bought myself some things as well 😉


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment